Once upon a time, in a family of ordinary mice, a baby mouse was born. Few years passed, and she grew up to become a dazzling beauty. When it was her turn to get married, her parents started looking for a suitable mate. But how could they find one? Who was special enough to deserve […]
Wedding Toasts Toasts
Inspiring Story About Love… and Gifts After O. Henry I. The Couple Delia and James were a poor twenty-something couple living in a modest apartment. They owned almost nothing and took pride in merely two of their few belongings: Delia’s beautiful brown hair and Jim’s prized gold watch, given to him as a […]
The father or the mother of the groom or of the bride can use this line to create a beautiful wedding toast: It is written, when children find true love, parents find true joy. Here’s to your joy and ours from this day forward.
I do not wish you health or wealth, but luck. People who were on the Titanic were healthy and wealthy, but only a few were lucky.
- A Grain of Corn – A Funny Story About Conformity February 22, 2018
- The Emperor and the Crane – A Motivational Story About Death and Immortality February 15, 2018
- The Royal Caravan – An Inspirational Story About Life February 8, 2018
- One Hundred or Two Hundred – Another Cautionary Tale About the Greedy Ones February 1, 2018
- Greed Is an Expensive Thing – A Cautionary Tale for the Greedy Ones January 25, 2018
- The Carpenter March 18, 2016
- The Most Difficult Game of Chess June 29, 2017
- A Spider July 6, 2017
- In the Blink of an Eye July 13, 2017
- Debt Repaid July 20, 2017