Here is a famous quote that can be used to toast for a good day or a fun event: You can add to this quote with one of the following: “Let’s raise a toast for a fun party!” – can substitute ‘party’ with “birthday”, “wedding”, “outing”, etc. “Cheers to all that are present!” “May you […]
I do not wish you health or wealth, but luck. People who were on the Titanic were healthy and wealthy, but only a few were lucky.
On your birthday I want to say a small prayer for you. “Thank you God for bringing this beautiful woman in this world whom I call my mother. Had she not been here, I wouldn’t be either. I owe so much to her! Please bless her!” Happy Birthday Mom!
Wisdom has nothing to do with Age. If the latter precedes the former, then it’s a disaster and if the former precedes the latter, it’s annoying! May you get the right amount of wisdom with the right age. Happy Birthday!
- A Grain of Corn – A Funny Story About Conformity February 22, 2018
- The Emperor and the Crane – A Motivational Story About Death and Immortality February 15, 2018
- The Royal Caravan – An Inspirational Story About Life February 8, 2018
- One Hundred or Two Hundred – Another Cautionary Tale About the Greedy Ones February 1, 2018
- Greed Is an Expensive Thing – A Cautionary Tale for the Greedy Ones January 25, 2018
- The Carpenter March 18, 2016
- The Most Difficult Game of Chess June 29, 2017
- A Spider July 6, 2017
- In the Blink of an Eye July 13, 2017
- Debt Repaid July 20, 2017